Jah Bar is able to cater for parties and functions of all types, ranging from corporate dinners and cocktail functions, to weddings, birthdays and Christmas parties.
Please see all group and function menu's under MENUS. Dietary requirements can be catered for, with prior notice.
The capacity of Jah Bar Dee Why is 70 seated guests and 80 seated guests for Jah Bar Manly. We can organise semi private areas within the main dining area for larger numbers. We do not charge a restaurant hire fee, however we do have minimum spending requirements that need to be met to reserve Jah Bar exclusively for larger groups.
Terms and Conditions
- On confirmation of the booking credit card details will need to be taken as security.
- We require a minimum of 12 hours notice (before booking date) in writing, of any cancellations.
- If any cancellations occur within the 12 hours, 20% deposit will be deducted from the card.
- Final numbers are to be confirmed a minimum of 12 hours prior to reservation, subject to availability.
- The full amount will be charged on the night for the number of guests booked and/or confirmed prior to booking date.
- Bookings that do not show up on the night will be charged the number of guests booked and/or confirmed prior to booking date and will be deducted from the credit card.
- Final payment for the function must be completed on the night.
- Please verify us of any allergies or special dietary requirements.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to conduct themselves and ensure the same of their guests, in a legal and responsible manner. If there is any breakage or damage to Jah Bar property, you will be charged accordingly and a cost will be incurred for cleaning.
- Jah Bar is a responsible alcohol venue. Service of alcohol is at the discretion of our staff and the Manager on duty. We are required to comply with the obligations of the Sale of Liquor Act 1989 and we reserve our rights pursuant to that act in relations to the sale and supply of alcohol. We also reserve the right to remove any person from the premises acting in an irresponsible or inappropriate manner.
- No food or alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises without prior authorisation.
Function Enquiry Form
Monday and Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday - Sunday: 5.00pm till late
Shop 7, 9-15 Central Avenue
Manly NSW 2095
(02) 9977 4449