Jah Bar is open from midday Wednesday to Sunday
We offer our $45pp menu and A la Carte for both lunch and dinner.
The $45pp menu includes a choice of 4 tapas or 2 tapas and a paella, chosen collectively for your table and comes with a complimentary house wine or tap beer and olives and house made gluten free bread. Chosen tapas will be portioned out per person as shared plates.
Tables of 8 people or more are required to do the $45pp menu, this makes it easier for your table as the tapas are portioned out per person as shared plates ensuring everyone receives adequate amounts.
We cater to all dietary requirements, just let your waiter know.
A kids menu is available.
DINNER BOOKINGS: - Friday and Saturday: we offer 2 sittings, the 1st from 5.30pm - 7.30pm - 2hr dining duration and the 2nd from 8.00pm.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday : we have no set sittings.
Last bookings 8.00pm/last drinks 10.00pm/closing 10.30pm/bookings will be held for 15 minutes, please advise if you will be late. All times are subject to change on any given day.
We are a fully licensed venue so don't offer BYO, you are welcome to bring a cake at $5pp cakeage. We also offer our Churros Cake at $7pp for dessert.
All credit cards incur a 1.5% surcharge and all tables incur a 10% surcharge on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Please if you need to amend or cancel your booking please contact us by email or phone.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Customers are not permitted to enter Jah Bar if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days
Customers who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- leave the venue immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other customers and staff
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and use hand sanitiser
- maintain good respiratory health by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, then disposing of tissues immediately
- provide Jah Bar with their name and contact details and consent to Jah Bar providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures
- acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry to Jah Bar in the event that the venue has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements
- respond accurately to the following questions if asked by staff:
- are you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
- do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
- acknowledge the right of Jah Bar to refuse entry or request their departure from the venue at any time and for any reason
- at all times, treat staff and other customers with respect.
These same conditions will apply to staff.
Thank you for your support and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Contact Form - please make your reservation via the Now Book It button above and for all other enquiries fill in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you.
Sassafras Creek Cafe
Contemporary Australian Food
Open 6 Days
Tuesday to Thursday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Friday Saturday Sunday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday and Saturday nights - Dinner from 6.30pm
(Prices are subject to change without notice)